Free webinar for Fayetteville seniors and their loved ones
All About Long-Term Care
Learn How to Protect Your Assets, Make Your Wishes Known, Stay as Independent as Possible, and Access the Care You Need Without Becoming a Burden to Your Family or Going Broke in a Nursing Home!
February 9, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Even though you’ve worked hard your entire life, purchased a family home, and saved enough for retirement (and possibly enough to leave an inheritance for your loved ones) — you and your family may end up with nothing if you need care related to aging.
Did you know…
- Medicare and private health insurance do NOT cover most costs related to long-term care;
- The average cost of long-term care for seniors in our area is <$x> per month!
- Most seniors will be told that they have too many assets or too much income to qualify for Medicaid benefits that will cover long-term care costs. What the government won’t tell you, however, is that there are ways to legally reallocate your assets so that you CAN qualify!
We are hosting a free educational webinar on February 9, 2023 at 6:00 PM to help seniors and their loved ones plan ahead for long-term care needs.
What you learn during this event will help ensure that you are positioned to access the highest quality care possible when you need it, that you can receive that care wherever you want (in-home or at an assisted living or nursing home facility of YOUR choice), and that you and your family won’t go broke trying to pay for it all.
Here’s what else you’ll learn during our free webinar:
- QUALIFYING FOR MEDICAID: How you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- TRADITIONAL ESTATE PLANS: Why they won’t help with nursing home costs and the type of plan that will.
THE 5-YEAR LOOK BACK: How it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
PROBATE: How it works, and more importantly, how you can avoid it altogether.
PRESERVING YOUR MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY: The activities that you must avoid to not disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits.
INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney. Avoid a potentially humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
IMMEDIATE NEED VS. MEDICAID PRE-PLANNING: The differences and how you can protect more of your assets.
DIVORCE AND REMARRIAGE: How to safeguard your children’s inheritance from their own divorce and your surviving spouse’s remarriage.
Proper planning can help you protect your independence, dignity, and stay in full control as you age. Join us for this educational event where we’ll share ideas and strategies to help you prepare for the future. Register by filling out the form above.