We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
How to Pay for Nursing Home Costs?
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Audra Bailey Wilcox for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $3,500 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Audra Bailey Wilcox
Audra Bailey Wilcox began practicing law in 1998 after receiving her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and then her Juris Doctor Degree, both from the University of Arkansas. After school, Audra owned a local title insurance company and at the same time practiced law under the name “A. Bailey Attorney, PA” with offices in Fayetteville, Farmington, and Prairie Grove.
In 2018, Audra transitioned her law firm and became known as Sexton, Bailey Attorneys, PA. The firm focuses its practice on Business Formation, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probates, and Trust Administration.
Audra is a member of the Washington County Bar Association and the Arkansas Bar Association and has been admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas. She is also a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys where she has received extensive and continuous training in all areas of Estate Planning.