We are offering our popular Wills and Trusts Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Estate Planning 101:
A Beginner’s Course
February 28, 2024 at 6:00pm
Where do you begin when making decisions regarding what happens to your assets once you’re gone?
Join Katie Burns for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to carry out your wishes with simple legal strategies. Keep peace in the family and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- How to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued, or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance could go to the new husband or wife!).
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Katie Burns
Katie E. Burns joined the firm in March of 2019. Katie grew up in Camden, Arkansas, a small town in South Arkansas. When her own family faced the struggles associated with lack of proper estate planning, she began to understand the importance of estate planning and knew she wanted to help others avoid those struggles. She found her niche when she joined Wilcox Attorneys, PA.