We are offering our popular Wills and Trusts Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Estate Planning 101:
A Beginner’s Course
Thursday, September 2, 2021 7:00pm
Where do you begin when making decisions regarding what happens to your assets once you’re gone?
Join Audra Bailey Wilcox for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to carry out your wishes with simple legal strategies. Keep peace in the family and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- How to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued, or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance could go to the new husband or wife!).
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Audra Bailey Wilcox
Audra Bailey Wilcox began practicing law in 1998 after receiving her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and then her Juris Doctor Degree, both from the University of Arkansas. Audra is the owner of Sexton, Bailey Attorneys PA. The firm focuses its practice on Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate, Trust Administration, Business Formation, and Real Estate. Offices are located in Fayetteville, Farmington, Prairie Grove, and the River Valley by appointment.