An advance medical directive is a legal document that sets out your choices for medical treatment and/or designates someone to make medical decisions for you.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What is an Advance Directive?
- The Purpose of a Living Will
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- What to Do with Your Advance Directive Documents
- Can I Change My Mind?
- Estate Planning is Essential Whether You Are Married or Not - April 25, 2018
- Income Tax Basis in Estate Planning – Part 2 - April 23, 2018
- The Downsizing Generation: How to Handle a Surplus of Stuff When a Loved One Ages - April 18, 2018