A nursing home, or skilled nursing facility, provides necessary care for seniors who are suffering from severe or debilitating physical and mental illnesses.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Relocating to a Less Expensive Area
- Adult Daycare, in Conjunction With In-Home Care, Is Another Option
- Lower Costs of Adult Daycare
- Free or Low-Cost Companion Care
- Assited Living Programs are a Good Option
- Advantages of Assisted Living Facilities Over Nursing Homes
- Sharing the Responsibility of Caregiver among Family and Friends
- Moving in with a Relative or Friend
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Deb Sexton (see all)
- Estate Planning is Essential Whether You Are Married or Not - April 25, 2018
- Income Tax Basis in Estate Planning – Part 2 - April 23, 2018
- The Downsizing Generation: How to Handle a Surplus of Stuff When a Loved One Ages - April 18, 2018
Leave a Reply