If you have a family pet, you know it is a lifelong companion that has become a part of your family.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Choosing Someone to Take of Your Pet
- Incorporating Provisions for your Pet in Your Will
- Creating a Pet Trust
- Pet Care Agreements
- What If I Don’t Have a Plan?
- Estate Planning is Essential Whether You Are Married or Not - April 25, 2018
- Income Tax Basis in Estate Planning – Part 2 - April 23, 2018
- The Downsizing Generation: How to Handle a Surplus of Stuff When a Loved One Ages - April 18, 2018