Understand what happens to your estate should you die without a will in Arkansas. If you die without a will, by law, your property will go to your closest living relatives. Each state has a set of laws that determine the priority of each relative.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Not all property is included in intestate succession
- How is an intestate probated pursuant to the laws of intestate succession?
- Personal representative of an estate
- Notifying creditors and the public
- Inventorying your property
- Distributing the intestate