Understand what happens to your estate should you die without a will in Arkansas. If you die without a will, by law, your property will go to your closest living relatives. Each state has a set of laws that determine the priority of each relative.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Not all property is included in intestate succession
- How is an intestate probated pursuant to the laws of intestate succession?
- Personal representative of an estate
- Notifying creditors and the public
- Inventorying your property
- Distributing the intestate
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Deb Sexton (see all)
- Estate Planning is Essential Whether You Are Married or Not - April 25, 2018
- Income Tax Basis in Estate Planning – Part 2 - April 23, 2018
- The Downsizing Generation: How to Handle a Surplus of Stuff When a Loved One Ages - April 18, 2018
Leave a Reply