Not everyone can avoid probate, even if they have an estate plan, in some situations, there may still be property that must go through probate process in Arkansas.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What Documents are Needed for Probate?
- Appointment of the Personal Representative of the Estate
- The Role of the Personal Representative
- Notice to Beneficiaries and Heirs of the Estate
- Notice to Potential Creditors
- Estate Tax Returns Must be Filed
- Concluding the Arkansas Probate Process