Not everyone can avoid probate, even if they have an estate plan, in some situations, there may still be property that must go through probate process in Arkansas.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What Documents are Needed for Probate?
- Appointment of the Personal Representative of the Estate
- The Role of the Personal Representative
- Notice to Beneficiaries and Heirs of the Estate
- Notice to Potential Creditors
- Estate Tax Returns Must be Filed
- Concluding the Arkansas Probate Process
- Estate Planning is Essential Whether You Are Married or Not - April 25, 2018
- Income Tax Basis in Estate Planning – Part 2 - April 23, 2018
- The Downsizing Generation: How to Handle a Surplus of Stuff When a Loved One Ages - April 18, 2018