Medicaid is a “needs-based” governmnet program, which means your assets must be below a certain limit in order to be eligible for benefits.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What Does it Mean to “Spend Down” Your Assets?
- Are there Assets that are Not Counted by Medicaid?
- Certain Expenses are Permitted to be Paid
- What Happens If I Spend Down the Wrong Way?
- Estate Planning is Essential Whether You Are Married or Not - April 25, 2018
- Income Tax Basis in Estate Planning – Part 2 - April 23, 2018
- The Downsizing Generation: How to Handle a Surplus of Stuff When a Loved One Ages - April 18, 2018